BMW Werkz banner

Wheels!

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  uber e36 
#1 ·
#3 ·
they look nice, dunno about the quality, but looks is what really matters

#5 ·
I dont like the looks, fake multi piece wheels don't do it for me...

Ne ways, I know u stated earlier that u are lookin for some cool wheels at a cheap price. IMO i wouldn't rush the decision to buy cheap wheels. Wheels can really make or break a car, and the wrong wheels will make ur car look like poo.

So if I were u I would keep searching and save ur money up for some decent wheels, thats wat I think u should do.

#6 ·
ya i'm not a fan of fake 2 piece wheels...
and i dont really want 17-18+ because i think 16 is fine enough, plus thats whats on my car now
ya ill keep lookin tho

#9 ·
the first ones looked pretty tight and having 16's would be better than 18s for performance, also its not really all.... about looks becuase if they are heavy or just not good rims they arent there to do what they are meant to do, they are called wheels for a reason i think people forget that when they say rim all the time

David

#11 ·
I'm thinking between 16-17
my tires might be on there way out anyway but I'd rather spend more money on tires than rims
and btw that link didnt work for me...

ok i made up my mind
If i have to buy new tires ill get 17's with those rims
if not
just those 100$ rims

#15 ·
I need to get some alloys on mine soon, but I do like the ones you posted. Im a real fan of any 5 spokes, not inset though and no bling!, not a fan of that!

So I need to shop around to.

If you like them, then that is what counts. and as long as the quality is good then at $100 a piece, that aint bad!

#16 ·
What do you guy's think I'm looking at for decent 17's with nice tires new... ($...wise)

good job pushin' your wheels jllphan :D but ya I've heard good things about wheel exchange... It would be nice to do this all locally though...but i dont mind the internet places...just they take a long time to ship...

#18 ·
I haven't had trouble with shipping, even with ebay...turnaround was pretty quick for a set of ADR's I got for my Integra back in the day...

A big dealer like Wheelexchange will have good shipping. Check their website cause they have a lot of good package deals for BMW and any rims...

#19 ·
I just bought those same ones, the MB Motoring REV's from discount, coming in on monday (should have been here two days ago GRRRR), 18x8 for $135.

#20 ·
go 17-18, 16s are in danger of looking like they could be stock, not really performance oriented. i like the look of them. if they have them in 17 or 18 deff go for them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.