BMW Werkz banner

Wheel Question

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ganjacyde 
#1 ·
I'm looking at new rims for my car and I was wondering if a 17x8" wheel would fit on my 1998 328i. I had to get my tires replaced a week ago cuz I had some problems, but I don't mind buying new ones. But, after the tires were replaced it seemed like the rear was a lot lower than the front. Here's a pic of it, do you think there's enough room to get 17" rims on my car or would I have to raise the suspension in the rear so the tires won't rub against anything.

See less See more
#4 ·
very minimal rub on my 323is, i got 18x 8.5... and its lowered.... 1inch in back 1.3 infront... u just gotta take it easy on bumps!! make sure the lugnut spacing is 5x100.. gl hook it up with some pics when u got them DANGS!

#7 ·
I am running Axis Super Mesh staggered 19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear, and the only reason mine rubs every now and then is because of my Ground Control coilovers. I think if it were stock height it would never scrub...btw I have an e36 325i 4 dr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.