BMW Werkz banner

Wheel Pull

940 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Cruzin 323is 
#1 ·
I just got my rotors shaved and they feel perfectly smooth when I brake, but I still have a problem with the wheel. It always feels like it's pulling a certain way and I hav eto correct it. I have a 325i with low profile tires, 95'. And when I turn off my radio and listen carefully and turn the wheel fast back and forth why I am standing still I hear and feel a cable pullling behind the steering column. Does anyone know how to fix this?

#7 ·
Originally posted by aotiko+Mar 21 2005, 02:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aotiko @ Mar 21 2005, 02:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Turbodefrost@Mar 21 2005, 03:17 PM
depends on where you get it.  i just got mine for, uh $70 i think.
[snapback]315783[/snapback]​
just went to a place where my friend got his done, 43.95 :) :).
[snapback]315786[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

:banghead :banghead :guns :thud

#9 ·
Originally posted by xxxbimmer@Mar 21 2005, 03:30 PM
balance the tires then get an alignment.........xtra smooth 8)
[snapback]315791[/snapback]​
Ok, now that just leaves the sunroof rattle left. I found a guide for an e30 sunroof rattle but I highly doubt it's the same. I tried taking the liner off to screw in the loose screws but it didn't seem to fit his guide. Anyone know how to fix this?

http://greg.scott.com/bmw/sunroof.asp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.