4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just baught some rims for an extremely low price. I figured if I couldn't make them fit I could easily just sell them off for a profit. Problem is I really like them and would like to throw them on my ride, I just don't know if there's any way to convert the pattern.... ? Any ideas on making them fit?
They're dual pattern...with 5x112 and/or 5x100 bolt patterns.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player