what should i do? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: what should i upgrade on my sedan 328i?
intake 5 55.56%
Borla exhaust 5 55.56%
tinted taillights 0 0%
m3 spoiler 1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
97blkonblk is on a distinguished road
Question what should i do?

ok this is the deal....i have a 97 328i and its lowered.....i am not sure how much its lowered or anything but i have a problem with some rims that i bought for it.

they are 19'' m3 wheels ...the back fits good ...all i need to is raise it just a little or roll the fenders i think...because it has about 1/2 inch of clearance from the fender and the stick out about 1/4 inch because they are super wide in the rear. i think like 9 or 10 in wide

the problem is with the front....the part that holds the spring up sits on the tire when i lower the car off of the jack...what could i do to make them fit???? or do you think i could just raise it up? or maybe 19'' just wont fit

if it helps the tires are 40 series

thanks .........
97blkonblk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
They don't fit. It's odd you say the fronts don't fit because from what i've heard they are supposed to.

What size tires do you have up front?

Also, i say give up on it unless you want to pull the rear fenders. The rears are the wrong offset.

You need a +36 to +44 mm offset at each corner. Factory e46 M3 wheels are low 20s in the rear.

Sell the wheels and purchase some proper wheels. Find wheels you like and post them up here and we can let you know if they will fit.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)