What kind of body kit is this... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:40 PM
3rd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kyle_baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kyle_baker Send a message via MSN to kyle_baker Send a message via Yahoo to kyle_baker Send a message via Skype™ to kyle_baker
(Thread Starter)
What kind of body kit is this...

i like this body kit, i was wondering if anyone here has it or if you know what it is called and also where i could get it? thanx.

i'm really not sure but i think it is this...

http://store1.vividracing.com/catalo...oducts_id=2930
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Green e36 M3 nice body kit.jpg
Views:	5043
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	22456  

Last edited by kyle_baker; 11-13-2005 at 07:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:30 PM
1st Gear Member

BImmerN2B is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm good question never seen that before. I have a Zender body kit and wing and by God I never heard of them before. Good luck.
#3 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to kyle_baker Send a message via MSN to kyle_baker Send a message via Yahoo to kyle_baker Send a message via Skype™ to kyle_baker
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BImmerN2B
hmm good question never seen that before. I have a Zender body kit and wing and by God I never heard of them before. Good luck.
lol, thanks, i know what you mean, i really like the zeemax body kit, i just tried to google for it but i couldn't find the page i used to refer to, it looks pretty good, but hte one on that green car just fits so much better and since my car is green as well i can kind of tell what it will look like compared to this one.
#4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
General Chaos

SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
looks like ACS

btw nice find on the site,they have some pretty cool stuff...must look into financing a mashaw widebody in the future...

Last edited by SpeedInfusion; 11-13-2005 at 11:38 PM.
#5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 01:20 AM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
About 90% positive that the front bumper is AC Schnitzer. Dont know about the skirts.

Zeemax isnt quite that clean but is very nice aswell.

By the way Kyle, please dont use a mirror effect on your car in your new sig. The exhaust on the right side almost made me puke.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:19 AM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
By the way Kyle, please dont use a mirror effect on your car in your new sig. The exhaust on the right side almost made me puke.
i know what you mean about the pipes, i was thinking about cutting them and moving them to the other side, but i was too lazy, glad you noticed my new sig tho, lol, sorry it makes you puke, that was the exact opposite effect of what i was going for with my car, lol. :lol:
#7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Been here a while.

97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 97alpineM3 Send a message via MSN to 97alpineM3
That body kit looks good... either way... I like it on a non M3...

Les

1997 E36 M3 1990 E30 325i
#8 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:08 AM
General Chaos

dude this is rediculous, if they have a "fit or we take it back" policy im bout to pick up this ACS kit...

http://www.2loww.com/92-98BMW3serieskitspage.html

#9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:24 AM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedInfusion
btw nice find on the site,they have some pretty cool stuff...must look into financing a mashaw widebody in the future...
lol, yeah i was just searching for some random stuff on google and came across that site, looks like they have some fairly good deals on a few things, but some of their stuff is priced out the roof, but as we all know by now, thats true with any store you compare, lol.

and i was pretty sure it was AC, but those side skirts just look so good, and i've been searching for a while and just cannot find them at all, i'm wondering if they were custom or maybe made for another ride and fit for that car, no clue tho.
#10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:31 AM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedInfusion
dude this is rediculous, if they have a "fit or we take it back" policy im bout to pick up this ACS kit...

http://www.2loww.com/92-98BMW3serieskitspage.html
yeah i've been looking there alot for a bodykit, as much as i hate fiberglass i'd still probably buy from them, they have really good deals on alot of stuff there, but at the same time i remember that you get what you pay for, lol, we all find that out sooner or later, lol. i just wish they had more choices for bodykit parts in ABS instead of fiberglass tho, only a few are ABS.

also, just to let you all know, they have the cheapest lambo doors i've seen so far, if anyone else has seen cheaper you cna correct me, jsut thought i'd share the info.

but back on topic i like the AC front bumperbut the side skirts are just too plain for me, i'd prolly mix and match and get that deal for around $500. just wish i could find those side skirts first.
#11 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 12:25 PM
General Chaos

dont those skirts come with that Acs kit?

man im lookin at that acs kit more and more, damn i want it....375 isnt bad for abs plastic....

Last edited by SpeedInfusion; 11-14-2005 at 12:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)