BMW Werkz banner

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE...

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  bigred318 
#1 ·
I hear so many stories about people buying angel/demon eyes, and having them look CRAP after paying bucket loads! I dont want that to happen to me, and this is my first "minor" mod for my new e36. Could you guys give me some advice on which lights are good, and which arent. These are the lights I was gonna buy....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2455674888

#4 ·
i would buy them if i was you.. they come with actual real glass lenses, and they don't look like the cheap ones...

#7 ·
Originally posted by eloff19@Jan 25 2004, 07:35 PM
i've had nothing but luck with e-bay, make sure you read the sellers feedback, if he gets bad ratings, don't buy

by the way :welcome newb
lol. Thanks. Im looking into buying a '95 318ti. Its not a 325is like I want, but it'll be a good entry BMW for me and let me get in touch with my BMW side haha, All I have drivin until now was turbo DSM's. THanks for the welcome, I look forward to posting on here alot more.

#9 ·
i've had nothing but luck with e-bay, make sure you read the sellers feedback, if he gets bad ratings, don't buy
Yep. Although I wouldn't get critical engine parts, or large heavy stuff off of ebay or things that you REALLY dont want used, like sensors and such. Otherwise, this sort of thing is fine if the seller has good ratings. Good feedback = at least 500 feedback with at least 99.3% positive. Use your common sense.

#10 ·
i personally like them.
i dunno about the side signals, never seen like 'em, but yeah whatever they go with the headlights. If the item is like the one in the photos (u never know u should make sure) then definitely get them, they look good quality.
Hehehe i kindda like what he says in the 1st photo : "ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE ANGEL RINGS + YOUR BMW = THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE" hmmm... what about the engine? :p
good luck fred, they are a good deal

#13 ·
I think they look pretty hot.... i might get my self a pair, does it come with the corner? cuz it looks all flush together n matches....
kinda of like the new 3 series

WickedBimmer

#15 ·
I've purchased a '96 328i, '96 318i, a '99 323i, and a another '99 323i off of ebay. All were solid cars. Of course it depends on who you buy from. I bought from BMW Dealers that sell their BMW's on eBay. One really good one is Classic BMW, one in Texas, the second largest BMW Dealership in the USA.

#17 ·
Originally posted by El Presidente@Jan 25 2004, 08:59 PM
I purschased my entire car from ebay.
hey did u actaully bid on it or everything or just pretty much use it for a contact point? Where was the car for sale... and where do you live was it a long transfer, and did you test drive the car before you bought it or did u buy it site un seen.

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.