what to buy? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 04:13 AM
The Messican

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
(Thread Starter)
what to buy?

sup everyone, i recently slaved myself at work these past 2 weeks to get some extra cash, so now i have a nice 400-600 dollars extra, the bimmer wants new toys, what should i get? ellipsoids? tms chip? sound system? or maybe just save it for a "rainy day" that or my bills?

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 11:17 AM
my car is red

94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
oh cool so you bought your bro's car?

does it have intake/exhaust already?

If so I think you should get a chip, and maybe start saving up for some ellipsoids, or save up for some suspension work: swaybars, x-brace, etc.

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
#3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 11:39 AM
ex owner/admin

Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
depending on what condition its in, id maybe use it towards maintainace. but thats a shitty way to spend money lollll.. if i were you id get a chip and/ or sound system.

btw what year is the car? i may have a chip for you, let me know if your DME is 413. maybe ill sell you my chip its pretty much a copy of the TMS chip but a bit richer so if you add an intake it will compliment it.

#4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
what kind of car is it and what mods are already done? id go with the chip if i were you, just because im a performance kind of guy... thought you were getting a indash dvd already??
#5 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:41 PM
General Chaos

SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
maintnence since u just bought the car, u have no idea wat could be wrong...

#6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 03:00 PM
5th Gear Member

RexKing86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RexKing86
Whats already in it? I would do maintainence and maybe some starter upgrades. Wait to do the cosmetic stuff until it runs good!

PS- did you sell your old rims you had on the 318?

#7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 03:14 PM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
since i bought the car from my brother, i know whats been done to it, the engine is in tip top shape, he changed alot fo stuff on it maintenance wise, gaskets, belts, plugs, ignition coils, air, oil, and fuel pump filters are new, has either a new water or fuel pump, not sure, maybe its both, all it needs right now is an oil change and a new fuel filter

as for mods all it has is a BMP intake, BavAuto Performance Coils, and NGK Iridium Plugs

and about the in dash dvd, im trying to work out a deal with a guy that works at an electronics store....

#8 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 03:16 PM
The Messican

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexKing86
Whats already in it? I would do maintainence and maybe some starter upgrades. Wait to do the cosmetic stuff until it runs good!

PS- did you sell your old rims you had on the 318?

yea, i sold the 318 to a junkyarkd, with the rims, they were all messed up...

#9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Miguel, i say you hsould slave yourself away at work for a few mreo weeks and save up more money and go big from the get-go!

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
i still wana see pics of this one! and how much do the performance coils do?? i dont think it would change much wuoldit???
#11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:33 AM
n00b

Lisa626 is on a distinguished road
get some DEPO red clear tail lights like these http://www.freestylemotorsports.com/...80731394ed3e77
#12 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 AM
1st Gear Member

BImmerN2B is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with speedinfusion that you should get all the maintenance done even though somebody you knew had it. That way you can start to know what you have done and have a ride that won't brake.
#13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:30 PM
The Messican

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BImmerN2B
I agree with speedinfusion that you should get all the maintenance done even though somebody you knew had it. That way you can start to know what you have done and have a ride that won't brake.
the thing is i bought it from my brother he lives here at home, i knoiw the car is in good shape, no need to spend on maintenance

oh, and it already has clears all around

#14 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Sodium Chloride

what abuot wheels? what do you have on there right now? and lights are always a pretty nice upgrade... http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?products_id=149

IMO are the best out there...
#15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:46 PM
The Messican

(Thread Starter)
here you go everyone, pictures ive actually posted these quite a few times, but here they are, onve again

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)