BMW Werkz banner

This Is Unbelievable

907 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  isuckathockey35 
#1 ·
Well guys,

After a lot of search i might have gotten myself a very good deal. A friend of mine, who is a BMW maniac, owns this car, or better used to own. The deal is that there was a bit of a storm last night and a tree that broke fell on his car. Not nice i know. The man is very close to suicide. Thinking that just a month ago it came out of the bodyshop. Anyway, the top, the boot, and the doors are completely gone. Even the chassis is bent, however the front is untouched, so he is selling me the whole front including:

hood,
lights,
bumper,
grill,

for the ridicously low amount of 400 pounds, that is around 820 dollars. That is a good deal yes?

Most of you are probably wondering why doesn't he calaim it from the insurance? Well, this car is a 1992 318i and the insurance will not pay for repairs as it is too expensive but will give him the money however in england they give you the amount of what the car is worth on the market and given that it is old they only give him like 750 pounds. Ridiculous i know.

P.S. the pictures are the day it came out of the bodyshop. The wors shame was to drill holes on the bumper for the licence plate.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.