BMW Werkz banner

trim kits

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bimmerboy328i 
#1 ·
Hi, I was looking for high quality (BMW quality) trim kits for my 95 325i, every kit I look at is this same cheap plastic wood and I want something that will look nice and actually was bought with the car, thanks.

#2 ·
:welcome to the forums!

I'm assuming your talking about interior trim kits, as I've not seen any BMW woodies-LOL. Check out...

mmstuning.com

I've never purchased anything from them, but some of that stuff looks good.

You can always try the following for upgrades. All are reputable and sell high quality components...

bavauto.com
hmsmotorsports.com
bmpd.com
bekkers.com

#5 ·
Whoa! I just found my next mod. :)

http://www.mmstuning.com/shop/store/comers...p?idproduct=458

I was expecting it to be way more expensive, but that price is very reasonable. Brushed aluminum trim would look soo sexy with my black interior... <3<3<3

Edit: Actually, now that I look at it, the center piece is solid... and it seems to be made to fit onto the stock stereo. If I have an Alpine HU, do you think this kit will work? Look at the picture and diagram closely....

#6 ·
just that one radio piece probably wouldn't work...I am interested in that kit too. It would look badass with some ACS pedals, alum. shift knob and a silver car...awesome :rock

#7 ·
oh yeah, and as for the digital display, I think all e36 models 96 and newer use the digital display. The 95 and older e36s use the knobs for Climate control

#8 ·
Those look nice, but 300 seems a little to high. If I get something like this, I am painting them montreal blue. That would look sweet in my car, but right now im saving money for performance mods, this could be a nice future mod though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.