BMW Werkz banner

Track/mid pipe?

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ldsbeaker 
#1 ·
I am sure you guys have heard a similar question to this before but in my search I didn't quite find what I was looking for. My question is, what are my choices for a mid/track pipe (I don’t want cats) for a 95 325is? I know about the AA one but I am also curious about what else is out there. I was also thinking would it be cheaper to just go to a shop and get some custom bent strait pipes. I have had a hard time getting a strait answer so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

#2 ·
well im not gonna be much more help, because my answer goes both ways, if you know of a place around where you live that can make custom pipes that are decent than do it. your gonna save good money on it. all track pipes are (as you know) are just a cat delete with a bit more gurth to them. if your not 100% confident in the shops around your area than i would look into buying on line, ive actually never researched track pipes so ill leave differnet types to someone who has track pipes or has done the reasearch on them

good luck

#4 ·
well... only thing I'd say to make sure of if you do it locally... is make sure there is a center mixing chamber... something that close to the headers needs to equal the back flow between all cylinders before it hits the exhaust muffler.

Good Luck,

Les

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.