BMW Werkz banner

tail lights

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  greenhaus30 
#1 ·
#2 ·
AHHHHH

No. No No No No NO! thats 49/50ths of an inch from being full blown altezza rice. Plus, they will undoubtly cause the check control brake light failure warning, if your car is equipped with it.

#4 ·
Breakpopin, love that rear wing! Where from? Anyway stay original with some euro white signal tails with red brake/marker lights. And don't try to save money by buying the cheap $70.00 ones on E-bay unless you want problems. Go to Bavarian Autosport or someone and get the genuine BMW ones. It'll save you from any trouble with installation or warning light problems.

#7 ·
BMWPro77, i'm from malaysia.. !

my car wears the ACS bodykit. (not original one though, made in fibre). Comes with the front bumper, side skirts, roof spoiler, boot spoiler(the wing), and back bumper, as well as eye lids.

Bada$$$325i,
As for the tail lights, if u want to be different from the normal euro clear ones, you can opt for the smoked ones.. !

#8 ·
Yeah I think those are the second ugliest taillights they make besides the full blown altezza. Get the euro clears or just paint the red, those look the best IMO.

#9 ·
thank for the opinion people. i just want my bmw to look different from every one else. the euro tail lights are to common and just played out. i'll think about getting some smoked tails instead.

#10 ·
It is my opinion that tails lights should always be, and always remain, to forever, and always, be a part of, the rear. Not the front.

Nor the side.

Nay, not even the top.

But simply, the rear.

Good day.

#12 ·
haha funny eggroll. actually your joke is very common among cars in the neighborhood i live. it's so fucken funny. i have seen the fucken unthinkable. their is this dumb ass fucker that put a rice exhaust on his fucken z3. i was like what the hell was he thinking. their is this girl that also drives an old ass corolla hatchback and has a dtm exhaust. the craziest shit i seen was people actually use coffe cans or coffe mugs in form of an exhaust haha. :lmao2

#15 ·
all red? hmm not my style. i don't think all red tails look really nice on a black car. i think all reds only look right on a red car. i rather have the euro or smoked out tails. but since the euro's are so damn common i probably think about getting the smoked out tails since they look nice on a black car.

#19 ·
On what el president says I have the painted red taillights like him and it looks damn good and is like 3 bucks for a can of paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.