BMW Werkz banner

tail lights

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  BMDub325is 
#1 ·
does anyone know if i can get some clear tail lights. I know i can get the clear turnsignal tail lights, but i was looking for more of the all clear. i think it would look tight as hell. get back to me.

also, i was wondering if i could find some blue turn signal bulbs and side markers. is there such things???

#3 ·
You can do those things....but why? I won't knock you if you do, but I also won't tell you where to buy that stuff, because they don't belong on a BMW.

#4 ·
Word! You can't with good conscience do that to a BMW :confused . If you do it post some pics so we can all have a good chat (ie: slam on you :yup ).
ted

#5 ·
This forum is so funny that way...BTW I agree with you guys...other dudes coming in with questions like that must feel so stupid afterwards though...you guys are vicious sometimes...

Hey Giggalo...go to autozone...I think they have an aisle designated for that crap now...right next to the neon stuff I believe :idea2

Sorry, had to get mine in too... :yezfunny

#9 ·
go to matrixracing.com they make some good lighting stuff for cheap and dont pay attention to all of these guys on here that want to have the exact same looking car as everyone else with an e36 thats lame. If everyone is going to put the same style parts on their cars then we might as well keep them stock. Break some ground be innovative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.