4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can replace thepulley seperately. You canget thepulley for 40 bucks from Bav auto. That's of course if it's the alternator pulley thatneeds replacing.. Could be either of the three pulleys... or is there more even?
An easy fix andupgrade would be underdrive pulley setup. hey replace the pulleys and the belts which should definitely solve your problems. That's what I plan on doing.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player