It was sound last month ..BUT NOW - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 11:05 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
StokeM3Rep is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
It was sound last month ..BUT NOW

Hey all new here this is my first thread i have an E36 320i M3 rep (Just the body kit :P no engine) well it was last month i said baby you've done 130,000 still runnin good but im gonna have to loose you before you start goin wrong.
Off to pistonheads to put it up for sale ..... big mistake!!
She took offence...

first the sunroof broke it will go back and forward but wont open all the way up like this / just moves this way <---> ? you get me ?

Second few days later all my gauge cluster keeps going on and off randomly petrol revs speed temp the lot and seaming as every time it resets it gets my petrol gauge wrong i have ran out of petrol TWICE !! i never run out!!

third i cam to join the dual carridgeway but some fool was had stopped at the end of the flow onto the carridgway so i had to stop at the end in busy traffic doin 60 so i spot a gap ill have to nail to get into so i wint to rad it and BANG thrustbairing and clutch desided they didnt like me anymore and desided to explode lol.

On this bombshell i desided i think it was wrong to say i was going to sell her
any help to bring her back to life would be a big help becuase i love that car its about 11years old and still manages to stand out on the road among some of even the newest cars and that 6cylinder sounds just scrumpcious through a full stainless
Chris

Last edited by StokeM3Rep; 11-27-2005 at 11:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:01 PM
ex owner/admin

Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
Quote:
Originally Posted by StokeM3Rep
Hey all new here this is my first thread i have an E36 320i M3 rep (Just the body kit :P no engine) well it was last month i said baby you've done 130,000 still runnin good but im gonna have to loose you before you start goin wrong.
Off to pistonheads to put it up for sale ..... big mistake!!
She took offence...

first the sunroof broke it will go back and forward but wont open all the way up like this / just moves this way <---> ? you get me ?

Second few days later all my gauge cluster keeps going on and off randomly petrol revs speed temp the lot and seaming as every time it resets it gets my petrol gauge wrong i have ran out of petrol TWICE !! i never run out!!

third i cam to join the dual carridgeway but some fool was had stopped at the end of the flow onto the carridgway so i had to stop at the end in busy traffic doin 60 so i spot a gap ill have to nail to get into so i wint to rad it and BANG thrustbairing and clutch desided they didnt like me anymore and desided to explode lol.

On this bombshell i desided i think it was wrong to say i was going to sell her
any help to bring her back to life would be a big help becuase i love that car its about 11years old and still manages to stand out on the road among some of even the newest cars and that 6cylinder sounds just scrumpcious through a full stainless
Chris

ahhh sorry to hear chris. must be something wrong with the tilt feature, check for any blockages in the tracks, beyond that im not gonna be much help.

the gauges will have to be replaced (the whole gauge cluster)

the clutch if its blown , of course will also have to be replaced...(p.s-its decided not desided hehe)

#3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 08:46 PM
1st Gear Member

nobrakese36 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobrakese36
that sucks search ebay for the cluster (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...pagenameZWDVW), i saw a couple today, you can get the clutch there to ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SACHS...QQcmdZViewItem) shazzzzzzam
#4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 09:22 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Thanks guys ill check it out

#5 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
With the dials does the milage stay on the cars ecu or sumat or stay in the individual clockset ? and im tempted to buy an entire e36 roof 4 99p LOL and just take the sunroof out of that put the tracks and the insides of it then add my sunroof pannel in white and the interior cover bit will take some work but i dont c y it wouldnt work and is it easy to fit a clutch with not much know how or is it tricky to set up ?

#6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 09:45 AM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
so is no one gonna help me

#7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2005, 04:00 AM
ex owner/admin

Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
you have to get the mileage reset. any dealership will be able to do it in a matter of a few minutes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)