someone help me please lol - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 06:16 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dman24 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation someone help me please lol

my window was working fine but it would not go up all the way so i went and asked my uncle cause he also owns a bimmer and he said there was adjustmant bolt my door panals were already off so he pointed it out too me and said just turn it and pull up so i did. and then what do you know it wouldnt go up at all. the motor tried to turn but it acted like so i took off the motor cassing and rolled it up by turning the motor by hand took a few mintues or so but its better than not having it up at all. and i hooked it all back up and the motor will just click once. so idk whats wrong. i dont think the motor is shot. but i could be wrong. anyone know what could be wrong with it. thanks in advance for any helpful hints and tips or any advice at all.

DMAN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 10:32 PM
n00b

dman24 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman24 View Post
my window was working fine but it would not go up all the way so i went and asked my uncle cause he also owns a bimmer and he said there was adjustmant bolt my door panals were already off so he pointed it out too me and said just turn it and pull up so i did. and then what do you know it wouldnt go up at all. the motor tried to turn but it acted like so i took off the motor cassing and rolled it up by turning the motor by hand took a few mintues or so but its better than not having it up at all. and i hooked it all back up and the motor will just click once. so idk whats wrong. i dont think the motor is shot. but i could be wrong. anyone know what could be wrong with it. thanks in advance for any helpful hints and tips or any advice at all.

someone please help me.. im in desperate need. its so hot during the day with out my window.

DMAN
#3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 10:52 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
If the rest of the electric bits are okay, I'd try testing the motor.

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
n00b

slimx is on a distinguished road
the window regulators are a common problem, and that's probably your issue. do a search and read up on diagnosing that.

window regulator = motor.

'95 Alpine E36 M3 5spd Forged Pistons.:.Koni Suspension.:.Borla Exhaust.:.Turner...

Last edited by slimx; 05-18-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)