BMW Werkz banner

Switch wheels?

• Keep the current ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch

Votes: 0 0.0%

Should I Switch Wheels Back To These Bmw Wheels?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  thekid 
#1 ·
So i've got the wheels pictured on my BMW. A friend of mine ended up getting the 18 spoke 15 inch wheel from the "is" models pictured below. So would switching be bad? I could sell the wheels and make some money because he's giving me the wheels because he has all of $40 tied up in them.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I had those other stock ones and almost anything is better than those. I would asve my money and buy some 17" wheels and tires and paint match your bumpers and skirts. That would make a world of difference on the car look wise and help with performance depending on size of tire and wheel.

#3 ·
I personally think those 5 spoke wheels look like the cheapest aftermarket poopie wheels you can buy! Where as the multi spoke design you have there look classy and real BMW quality.......having said that, do what I did and buy a set of OEM 17" wheels, they will transform the feel of the car (and not harm the look any either!).
But whatever, buy some decent covers for them PS1/2 or the like.

Best regards David

#5 ·
I don't really care one way or another. The wheels on the car were on the car when I bought them. I'm not going to paint the bottom sides of the car until I can afford to do the whole car, the clear coat is peeling bad. But I figure I can sell the wheels on the car for a little bit of extra cash... Perhaps almost be able to afford sway bars... but it'll prolly go to new brake pads... green stuff... mmmmm....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.