Hi there, im new to BMWforums, i have had bm's all my life. Worked my way up from 316 - 325i conv. e36. However i have a few problems which i am sure you guys can help me out with. So i now have a 93' 325i conv. auto.
1. All of a sudden my radiator over heated, then all the heating system went cold.
2. I have flushed, refilled the radiator with water, and this has stopped the over heating.
3. However, i only now get cold air. When i turn the knob to hot cold air flows out but at a slower flow, and when i turn it to cold its normal cold. (the round knob) even if i change the vent one from red to blue, no hot air at all any more.
Can you please Help
4. Also for soem reason my AC dows not blow put no cold air what so ever.
5. Finally, my heater control knobs, ( the two round climate control ones) they dont seem to work at all, they constantly stay on cold even if i turn it to cold or hot, the air used to remain hot. But now i only get cold air since the over heating.
Please guys if you could shed some light on this, i would be greatful.
Keep up the goodness. ps i must say, this site is 11/10. :-) which is good!