BMW Werkz banner

quick question

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Delmarco 
#1 ·
i would love to find out if there is a way that i can reset my inspection/oil service codes without buying the tool or taking it to a shop thank you

#5 ·
another quick question i got beaten by my friends 5 liter mustang the other day and that really bothers me i was wondering if anyone could suggest some cheap ugrades that will make me faster

#6 ·
what car are you driving? 5litre mustangs are pretty quick , to be honest unless you have a well modded M , your gonna have to look to force induce your car to get a good leg on one, with My m3 motor i have trouble with them (ive never really had a good chance to really lay down a good run beside one though)

#13 ·
Furious is right even my 318i can beat that Stang on a twisty road.
Actually a while back someone posted a video of a Stang racing a Z3 in some canyon roads and the stang has the leg up on the Z3 until the twistes. Then you can see the stang lose control at the tight corners whereby the Z3 just keep going and pretty much dusted the poor stang.

I've been dusted by faster cars on this straight run that becomes unexpectedly twisty after a few miles (the Jackie Robinson in NY). Then when we get to the 90% curves buried in between concrete sidewalls. I gas it and watch their faces in the rearview as the look away in shame.

lol!
Driver skill is also important as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.