BMW Werkz banner

Quick Angel Eyes question....

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  El Presidente 
#1 ·
Angel Eyes are really hot, but expensive. Are angel eyes built to be used with a 'daily driver' or are they mostly for cars that don't see any kind of bad weather or well, anything bad.
I'm just curious, if someone wanted to go all out when replacing their E36s lights, and wanted Angel Eyes, but drive their car all year, all the time, everywhere, is it a bad idea??
Thanks guys!

#4 ·
hey Eurobeem, im going to be ordering those lights very soon for my black E36...

By the way, a friend of mine said he replaced his headlights and i was wondering if you guys had ever heard of those lights heating up too much or possibly melting the wires? That's what he said happened to him. Arent the enclosures heat resistent or something like that? Thanks for the help... :driving

#6 ·
the only what you can melt the wires is by running bulbs over 55W. I run 35W low HID and 55W high Halogen and have no problems with anything melting, and I bought the cheap ellipsoids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.