BMW Werkz banner

Question On Hid Beam

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Delmarco 
#1 ·
Is there a way to focus the beam pattern? I know how to aim them, but the pattern of the light is somewhat jagged at the top. Like where the top of the beam ends it's a sharp contrast where the headlight beam stops and darkness begins (people w/ HID should know what I mean). Well this ending point is not a flat line. It is jagged and somewhat annoying. Can I do anything to even out the beam so it is a nice and even contrast?

#5 ·
Dude, your lights seem to be doing some weird stuff. From what I gather, you have followed directions and done what members have suggested. You know better than I that we all help when and if we can.

Good luck to all of you in this thread with HID problems.

#7 ·
del's & 93 325i's problems have kinda pushed me off on even thinking of getting angel lights, lol

#8 ·
Originally posted by Rooz@Feb 12 2005, 09:57 AM
del's & 93 325i's problems have kinda pushed me off on even thinking of getting angel lights, lol
[snapback]290358[/snapback]​
Yeah..Rooz...remember...T-Mac, Komodo, and a few other folks had wiring problems right after swapping their headlights....I think my problem is most similar to Komodo's...as you recall his car died whiles driving...but it was a fuse relay that he needed to replace...

Also those dudes got Depo...so I kind of figured I would save my ass from any problems by getting ZKWs but no cigar...In fact, it seems like I got it the worst of all of us....

I take blame for messing up my car...cause I knew the risk I took. But I had no idea wiring simple headlights can fuck up the entire car!

Also Umnitza should really send some sort of paperwork when they sell $700 equipment! That is sad! :nope

I wonder why their voice message announces that they get "...high volume calls..." when they could simply send instructions and documentations and cut their phone call volume in half! :confused :confused

Whats up with that UMNITZA! Is paper and ink so expensive in california?

#10 ·
Originally posted by Cruzin 323is@Feb 12 2005, 11:17 AM
if your still having problems.. why don't u send them back, and tell matt to send u a new pair!
[snapback]290393[/snapback]​
dude, the lights work...I don't suspect the lights at all. But now my car is dead due to one of the problems I've been listing in these posts...

so I got a week before BMW is scheduled to fix my car to either fix my car myself or get a cheaper more local mechanic to come by and diagnose my car....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.