Question About The Xbrace - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 12:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dopeyx27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dopeyx27
(Thread Starter)
My cars suspension is pretty much shot. I wanted to know from anyone who has an X-Brace, Is it worth it? Can you feel the difference? and what else should I buy to pair up with this, (excluding shocks and springs). Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 01:10 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
Some people will tell you they can really tell a difference. The guy that works on my car has installed a bunch of them, he says you can not tell a difference until you are almost to the limit. It basically helps your car not to push as much at the limit. A better upgrade would be sway bars (but also more expensive) or perhaps strut mounts or the like (help protect your investment). So if you auto-x and/or track your car ever, then it would be worth buying because our cars really do push a lot through corners on tracks/auto-x. If not save if from something else. Because you shouldn't be driving fast enough on the street to make use of it.
#3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 03:57 PM
1st Gear Member

dopeyx27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dopeyx27
(Thread Starter)
thanks. Im thinking about buying xbrace but I was thinking what else I need to make sure everythings up and running. I got brembos and PBRs all around and I cant take advantage of that because of the stupid suspension im guessing.
#4 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 06:29 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
Bushings, control arms, things like that. I believe on www.bavauto.com or www.pelicanparts.com they have a kit that has all of the bushings ect. or you could upgrade the eurathane bushings. A little more noise but they will last longer and are stiffer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)