let me start buy sayin hello to every1 on here.
now i recently bought a 1995 bmw 325i w/ 140k miles. It has no modifications done to it, but it is a pain in the arse. I haven't got the slightest clue about cars so im lookin fa ya help ere...i got a lot of problems/questions about this car...
1) Car Shaking: While at a standstill such as a traffic light the car shakes alot, seems to be coming solely from underneatch the drivers side but im not sure. Now i took it to the bmw specialist and he told me it was the vacum hoses, he changed them, did a tune up and all that good stuff and the car was now working fine. BUT 5 days later it started shaking again! wtf could be the problem ?
2) Overheating: AFter i got it back from the specialist a few days the car started to overheat, and b/c im an idiot who dunno nuffin about cars i kept driving onli for it to stop on the interstate..lol...newayz after i let it cool down n added some water i manged to get back home. First of all does coolant last longer than plain old water? I must have added like 3 gallons of water. From my calculations i can drive roughly 4/5 hours before it overheats on water. I havent had a chance to buy coolant. Secondly when i bought the car the onli problem with it was the radiator. The mechanic installed a new one, but im not sure if he installed new hoses and stuff. I dont see a leak as far as i can tell.
3) White Smoke: On Monday monring i started up the car and it was all smooth, i got about 1mile down the road and i noticed a lot of white smoke coming from the exhaust. 2 seconds later it stopped and no more white smoke for the rest of the day. This morning same thing happened onli this time not as much smoke came out. To tell u the truth u cud barely see it from the side mirrors. 2 seconds later it stopped! Now what cud be the problem with this? It onli seems to happen in the morning when the car is cold, and its onli happened twice to me.
4) Washer Fluid Low: Where the fuck is the washer fluid located? it says i have low washer fluid on the little thing in the dash board underneatch the headunt. And shud i fill up just regualr water or add a special mix of something?
5) Catching Speed: When i take off 6/10 times the car seems to take 2 seconds to go from 0-10mph. I see the rpms go up but the car seems like its 1.5seconds slower...lol..Wassup with that? The car runs fine after it hits 15mphs, its really smooth and gets to 110mph pretty quickly and smooth..
6) Car Lowering: I wanna lower the car a little to give it a more of a sporty look w/o adding body kits and all that ish. Do i need ne speical equipemtn to do this? or can i just go to my mechanic and have it lowered? What wud be an ideal amount to lower it w/o scratch the bumper on bumps and stuff?
FUCK!! I KNEW I SHUD HAVE STUCK WITH THE BLOODY CAMRY..
NE HELP WUD BE MUCH APPRECIATED