ok heres the thing, i got my '92 325 like a month ago and theres some problems thats piss me off but i dont wanna spend $$ to fix. anyone know any cheap/free fixes? no particular order of annoying me ness, just what i remember it in.
1. the window switch for the driver dun light up but the other 3 do, i frickin hate inconsistancy.
2. my steering wheel didnt have a tilt feature, and my knees knock, (im 6-2), thers room for it to go up more, but i look in the manual and where they say a lever is, is nothing.
3. when i lower the seat, only my butt lowers, keeping my knees high(see #2) which is useles bc i have enough headroom, also the seat is kinda high off the ground, i feel kind of detactched from the car sitting so high.
4. the light for door open stays on a lot when it shouldnt, i have to turn it perma off. which is annoying in the night, i think a door open sensor may be broke.
5. the infamous e36 brake light circuit.
6. car phone antenne makes whistling noise on highway speeds.
1992 brilliant red 325i 5 speed.
<img src='http://gbf1lm.i8.com/bmw.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />