BMW Werkz banner

Please...help

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  newbimmerdriver 
#1 ·
Alright...
I really need to get exhaust for my 93 325i...I want a good exhaust but i don't have the 600 dollars to spend on an aa tuning exhaust. I like the dual dtm tips and that is what I want. PLease any suggestions? I don't want to spend over 400 is this unreasonable? Thanks...

I will be putting pics of my car up soon...they would have already been up but it started snowing again where i live so i haven't had a chance to wash and wax it.

Also I found this exhaust from this website...what do you think...
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/VIB1715.htm

#3 ·
Originally posted by SHAHAB323IS@Jan 16 2005, 08:46 PM
parts for bmws are not cheap, i would never put something "cheap" on my car, i would not recommend buying some no name exhaust, i would say wait and save ur money some more until u can afford something that is guaranteed good quality
[snapback]272923[/snapback]​
So do you think I shouldn't buy that SFX performance exhaust? You think i need to wait and just buy an aa tuning exhaust? Im gettin my license in 3 months and i don thave a job right now...money is tight with me...and i got people already wanting to race me....i need exhaust...lol

#4 ·
What kinda cars are you racing? I have had my 94 325i for around a month and I can beat most cars around where I live. I need some stuff for mine tho. Is AA tuning similar to UUC quality and performance wise?

:help

#5 ·
Originally posted by 94BMW325i@Jan 16 2005, 08:53 PM
What kinda cars are you racing? I have had my 94 325i for around a month and I can beat most cars around where I live. I need some stuff for mine tho. Is AA tuning similar to UUC quality and performance wise?

:help
[snapback]272928[/snapback]​

Check the new post i set up with the cars my buddies wanna race against me...
Yes uuc and aa tuning are similar with quality...Thanks

#7 ·
Originally posted by 97alpineM3@Jan 16 2005, 09:20 PM
Do some searching around.. you are bound to find pleanty of information about it... as this has been brought up more times than I can count,

Les
[snapback]272942[/snapback]​

Thank you...i have been searching for a long time...and i will continue...thanks...will you please check out my races i have posted? and tell me what you think thanks

#11 ·
can we get some pics, bcs as far as am concened, the exhaust on my 328 is just fine?

#12 ·
Originally posted by Rooz@Jan 17 2005, 12:30 PM
can we get some pics, bcs as far as am concened, the exhaust on my 328 is just fine?
[snapback]273294[/snapback]​

How much can I score a used M3 exhaust for and is it gonna fit on my car...like what model exhaust do I need. Also i will check that exhaust on bavauto.com
I will get pictures up as soon as it quits snowin here and i can wash and wax my bimmer...thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.