BMW Werkz banner

Petrol Smell Plz Help

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  B_w. 
#1 ·
[attachmentid=20424][attachmentid=20425]Hi iam new to the forum,and to bmw's i just got my self a e36 316i 1991 (J) full mtec 90mm drop etc,when on idle i get a fuel smell sometimes in the car and out side,but when driving it goes i no this as i open the heater vent full to get a smell and nothing? i thought it was cus my foot touched the ecelerator as its longer than what iam used hence the flooding or what ever before i start the car,but it seems not to be that,any idears or iam i worry about nothing? my mate had a 320i 1988(E)reg and said it was easy to flood? so any help would greatfull,before i let a garage check it.cheers Gareth.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Originally posted by rottweilerpitbull@Mar 30 2005, 01:46 PM
[attachmentid=20424][attachmentid=20425]Hi iam new to the forum,and to bmw's i just got my self a e36 316i 1991 (J) full mtec 90mm drop etc,when on idle i get a fuel smell sometimes in the car and out side,but when driving it goes i no this as i open the heater vent full to get a smell and nothing? i thought it was cus my foot touched the ecelerator as its longer than what iam used hence the flooding or what ever before i start the car,but it seems not to be that,any idears or iam i worry about nothing? my mate had a 320i 1988(E)reg and said it was easy to flood? so any help would greatfull,before i let a garage check it.cheers Gareth.
[snapback]321644[/snapback]​
Forget it cunt! just as i thought a typical american country boy,LMAO. :guns ill find a uk bmw forum!!! iam supriced u have a car what with all that air in your head u should float around like all the other air heads in america. u dudes like to talk shit thats your past time,just needed some advice and u had to dis! sad wanker u are lmao!

#4 ·
Originally posted by rottweilerpitbull+Mar 30 2005, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rottweilerpitbull @ Mar 30 2005, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rottweilerpitbull@Mar 30 2005, 01:46 PM
[attachmentid=20424][attachmentid=20425]Hi iam new to the forum,and to bmw's i just got my self a e36 316i 1991 (J) full mtec 90mm drop etc,when on idle i get a fuel smell sometimes in the car and out side,but when driving it goes i no this as i open the heater vent full to get a smell and nothing? i thought it was cus my foot touched the ecelerator as its longer than what iam used hence the flooding or what ever before i start the car,but it seems not to be that,any idears or iam i worry about nothing? my mate had a 320i 1988(E)reg and said  it was easy to flood? so any help would greatfull,before i let a garage check it.cheers Gareth.
[snapback]321644[/snapback]​
Forget it cunt! just as i thought a typical american country boy,LMAO. :guns ill find a uk bmw forum!!! iam supriced u have a car what with all that air in your head u should float around like all the other air heads in america. u dudes like to talk shit thats your past time,just needed some advice and u had to dis! sad wanker u are lmao!
[snapback]321779[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

p.s your car looks like its on stilts but thats about right for a clown. :wave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.