part out 1994 m3 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 94 m3, 94 lt1 camaro, 99cbr 600
Photos:
camarolt1 is on a distinguished road
part out 1994 m3

Hows it going guys? My name is mike and i just became a member to this forum. After waiting more then a year i finally got my m3 back, got into some trouble and police took my car. When I went to the storage yard to have the car picked up, the people at the yard started the car without me being there and the car was over heating, i wasn't to happy about that. Nobody checked oil before starting and they never cared to look at gauges to make shur it was running ok. The next day i went to do a full tune up and found coolant in 3 spark plug holes, great!! Car has 190000 miles on it, and, im trying to get my camaro finished before summer. So do to time and money its just not worth me fixing at this time unfortinitly. Now getting to what this thread is about, im going to be parting out the car. I realize this should be in the for sale section but with being a new member the forum is not allowing me to post there. I apologize in advance, I do want to keep with the rules of the site. If nobody has an issue with this being in this section I will post a list of available parts and prices. If this is a big problem to some, but there are some of you looking for something just pm me..... Thanks for your time and sorry again for posting this here.
camarolt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
4DoorWhore

Car: 1998 E36 328i
Photos:
Lord Vader is on a distinguished road
How did the police impound yard have your keys to the vehicle? I would have contacted a lawyer. They owe you a new engine now! I don't know about where you live, but most places do not allow import yards to start or drive a persons car. What they did should be illegal and you should contact legal advice and demand compensation.

ProjectTechnik.com - Alberta based BMW Community
See My car on Project Technik HERE!

And Follow Me on Instagram @E36M52

Founding Member of the Canyonrot Club! Paint Code #343

| OE M3 Bumper | M3 Mirrors | Max Velocity GTR Lip | Euro ZKW Projector Headlights | Jim Conforti CF CAI | UUC Motorwerks Underdrive Pulleys | 18x8 ASA AR1's | Koni Sport Springs & Shocks |
Lord Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 94 m3, 94 lt1 camaro, 99cbr 600
Photos:
camarolt1 is on a distinguished road
the police had my keys and title they planed on auctioning the car. and your right they should not of started the car, and they should pay for a new engine. except for one huge detail. The people who owned the yard knew my family and they dident charge anything for storage. So figure this out, car was there for 13 months, 75 dollars a day. you can do the math. It wasent a police impound, its was just a tow company that the cops used to store the car.
camarolt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
4DoorWhore

Car: 1998 E36 328i
Photos:
Lord Vader is on a distinguished road
What??? How did the police take your keys an title? How come it sat their for 13 months? Where I live the police can only tow cars to city impound. After 90 days their auctioned off

Is it a manual?

ProjectTechnik.com - Alberta based BMW Community
See My car on Project Technik HERE!

And Follow Me on Instagram @E36M52

Founding Member of the Canyonrot Club! Paint Code #343

| OE M3 Bumper | M3 Mirrors | Max Velocity GTR Lip | Euro ZKW Projector Headlights | Jim Conforti CF CAI | UUC Motorwerks Underdrive Pulleys | 18x8 ASA AR1's | Koni Sport Springs & Shocks |
Lord Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)