BMW Werkz banner

O2 Sensors

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Cruzin 323is 
#1 ·
I checked around for O2 sensors (before and after cat.) but i need some helpful opinions on where to buy.

- dealer (stealer) sells them for aprox. 400 bucks (both)
- autozone sells them for aprox. 140 bucks (both)

now who should i buy it from? my mech. said that the sensors are different in every car. where do you guys buy O2 sensors for a good price and quality? because 400 bucks!! is a lot, but who knows if autozone has good quality or if it would f-up my car.
any suggestions on where to look for would help, thanx

#3 ·
Well this freaking dealer is charging me 195 for the sensor before the cat. and 220 for the sensor after the cat. :screwy

has anybody bought O2 sensors in recommended places other than the sealer!!!!!!

#4 ·
Originally posted by DeefNDorf@Feb 16 2005, 08:19 PM
Hmmm..I had to replace two on my car....Mine from the dealer was only 125 apeice..but worth it...Buy from the dealer...Trust me...
[snapback]293174[/snapback]​
As long as they are a direct fit (not universal) they are the same part. The autozone ones are bosch as well as the dealer. I bought both of mine from napa (also bosch) for more than they were ($10 more) at autozone because they usually stock those in an intown warehouse. Autozone I would have had to wait a week at least. Napa was same day. Hope this helps.

Attachments

#5 ·
thanx polaris, i'll check tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.