Not sure which direction to go - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Jack1064 is on a distinguished road
Not sure which direction to go

So I had been looking at Audi A4's but recently I drove an 3 series and liked it a lot. I currently drive a 04 Yukon, so it would be a BIG change for me. The dilemma I am having is which direction to go as far as the year and model. There is a 06 330i sedan at the dealership, that has the premium package and thats it. It has about 47,000 miles and it is listed at $24,990. I do not like that it does not have the sport package and I am also looking for navigation, but it seems to be a good deal and maybe I can get them to switch out the wheels to something like the sport. My other option seems to be looking like a 2007 328i sedan, I do not have it exactly narrowed down, but I definitely would want the sport and at least premium package. What would you guys recommend and why? I am looking for as much info as possible since Im new to BMW's in general.
Thanks in advance!
Here is the place and website I am looking to buy from Search Used vehicles BMW of Columbia BMW in Columbia, Lexington, Chapin, Sumter, Blythewood South Carolina, offering new and Used BMWs, a Used BMW Dealer and a Used BMW Dealership offer Cars, Trucks and SUVs
Let me know if you guys see something that looks good.
Jack1064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)