BMW Werkz banner

noob first 325i laundtry list of probs

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  powersct 
#1 ·
I tried to use the forums search with no luck. so i scaned through the first 8 pages in the 3series section. during the install of my ivad900 the manuel release for the top was pulled, now the top will not go up or down automaticly. i cant beleave that the pulling of the manuel release would cause the motor to die.

my on board computer is saying brake circuit failure, but found fix in the first 8 pages so thx 4 that

obc also said something about the coolent level. i just had a new radiator installed but will check on the sensors? not sure ne help with this would be appreciated

why is it that hot air blows through the vents? is there a wya to close the vents or do i have to have the ac blowing all the time?

thx to all in advance, even those that just view this post

#2 ·
first thing first , on the middle vent there is two vent actions. one is to open close the vent and the second one has blue to one way and red to the other. select blue for colder air. for the coolent level , if you didnt get the rad done at a bmw guy than i suggest you check the coolant level, its a very very common thing when the system isnt bled right and proper amount of coolant isnt added.
as for the top, im really not to positive what i could be, but i will hopefully get back to you on that.

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.