BMW Werkz banner

Newbie Hello And Quick Problem!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  pcy 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am now a Beemer owner over in the UK, I found this forum really useful when buying my car so thanks for all your posts!

Secondly, I have one annoying problem...

All of my instrument lights illuminate as they should (ASC, Air bag, ABS etc), however, the digital mileage and trip distance is very dim (only lit by other surroundig lights), it is clear that the lights behind the digital display are blown.

I believe there is a post on the removal of the instrument cluster, however, I cannot find it anywhere!!!

Could I ask someone more familiar with the site to post a link... I would be so gratefull and will buy whoever posts a link a beer when you are in my neck of the woods!!! :cheers

Cheers guys!

#3 ·
Well, that was short and sweet... thanks jllphan.... far easier than I thought!!!

In the UK a BMW is known as a Beemer unless you have been watching too much 'pimp my ride' on MTV and end up ghetto slangin' jive talkin like 'Mr X to the Z' Xzibit!!!

Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.