BMW Werkz banner

New In Here,my Ride

5K views 57 replies 34 participants last post by  WALSRU 
#1 ·
Hello!!! From South America,:D I've been reading posts long time ago but finally took the time to be a member and thank you all cause i learnt alot and find many ways to improve my bimmer

Here are My pics

[attachmentid=14925]

[attachmentid=14926]

[attachmentid=14927]

In my next post will add a video of my spinning wheels
SEDI

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Originally posted by sedihorn@Nov 12 2004, 10:45 AM
Hello!!! From South America,:D I've been reading posts long time ago but finally took the time to be a member and thank you all cause i learnt alot and find many ways to improve my bimmer

Here are My pics

[attachmentid=14925]

[attachmentid=14926]

[attachmentid=14927]

SEDI
[snapback]229304[/snapback]​

#8 ·
this spinners arent my taste either, but hey, if everyone was the same this would be one boring ass world, way to go man, way to be different

clean car

#9 ·
Well put Tmac, it would be a boring world. At least its not one more e36 with the same BBS's or M3's. PAH!

#13 ·
Thank God and all other evil forces that I yet haven't seen a bling BMW over here in Norway

#14 ·
Originally posted by sedihorn@Nov 12 2004, 10:45 AM

Here are My pics

[attachmentid=14925]

[attachmentid=14926]

[attachmentid=14927]

SEDI
[snapback]229304[/snapback]​

Welcome mann the car looks good but like almost everyone else im not feelin the cheap looking spinners..

#15 ·
first off.. :welcome to the forums... car looks real good... don't listen to what everyone has to say... keep up the good work...

as fabolous says, " when the wheel stops the chrome keeps spinning"

#20 ·
Sweet ride dude. I think your spinners look OK on your bimmer....Ive seen worse!!

Welcome to the Forum!

#21 ·
Hi zeaq

Yes the mercedes is mine,you got two nice machines

Hi everyone

here are more pics of my bimmer i will post some on the mercedes later(after a wash)

Thank you guys and girls for all your comments,respecting the rims i can take off the spinner and it would be just a normal Rim (it includes the rim cover)But believe me here they are just 5-6 cars with a spinning wheel,and only 2-3 are imported like me (clean spinner not mounted)
the spinner not to cheap ,it is a rim with a spinner built from VAULT costed 2300usd plus shipping to south america (500usd)

The mercedes has a star Rim from Vault too ,did i mention i love the rims from Vault

well here they are not pimps,and if they exist they drive a renault 9 or 18

:p

I'm expecting to get DDE for christmas,what else can i do this car?
more comments please thanks

[attachmentid=14999]

[attachmentid=15000]

Attachments

#22 ·
what else can i do this car?
Your car is nice...No need for any modifications on ur beautiful cabrio....Just leave it like that and ur spiners rims is very beautiful..Just don't listen what people say about your spinners rims..Looks B)

#24 ·

Okay you shouldn't have ask "what else you can upgrade?" The list can get real long with the E36 cars. Which is confusing beacuse they are such beautiful car even when left stocked. Most of my upgrades are for looks and comfort (interior trim). Performance (dinan stuff, filters, 19 inch bling rims) or "performance-looking" upgrades (M3 trim kits and lips) don't titillate me as much as some other members here.

But in terms of your car and your style from what I see in your pictures I would say first off, Get the Euro headlights with DDEs like you said! This is a must!

Now my list for you:
1) Definately Update your Kidney Grills (like mine in the pic above) to 1997 grills. The chrome will match your rims (Go on Ebay)
2) If you keep the chrome rims I would get chrome door handles to match and maybe chrome trim on your exterior if that is your thing.

3) ///M side mouldings

4) Get M3 style front lip. This performace look will match up with the chrome spinners. Again if thats your thing.

5) Oh, get a chrome license plate frame (so the plate isn't hanging off like that). Or get a chrome BMW logo frame plate to replace the front plate. That yellow Bogota plate looks ghastly on that beautiful blue car.

I think I may be missing stuff....but others will give you much better lists than mine. My personal style is more conservative and stock on the outside w/ mostly tech mods in the interior (my personal wish list: GPS/DVD/Nav system, Parking sensors, V1 hidden in the rear view mirror, Brushed Aluminum (not chrome) interior door handles, Brushed Aluminum front door speaker frames, burl wood steering wheel and shifter, tan sport-leather seats). Right now I got a Keyless, Remote Start Alarm, a Kenwood hi-fi in dash CD system, a BMW flip key fob (Ebay), Aftermarket Burl Wood & Chrome shifter, faux burl-wood and sport-leather trim steering wheel, plus I'm putting in burshed aluminum guauge rings in my tachyometer this weekend. .

#26 ·
Originally posted by E36KindaGuy@Nov 13 2004, 11:17 AM
Obviously you guys bought your car for show and not play.
[snapback]230075[/snapback]​
Hey, there is only so much play I can do with a 4 cyl. 318i!
Plus I got guys like Beezl coming on here just to remind me how sloooooow my 318i is :p .

On top of that I live in NYC, there is not much room for play here, but plenty of room for style! :dunno

But even though I go on and on about style in all my posts, I don't think looks is as important as comfort and technology stuff for me. BMW are already great driving and great looking cars left stock and don't feel like I need to modify my car towards M3 specs to feel good. But a 1995 car lacks some of the cool gadgets found in later models and this is the gap that I'm always trying to close.

Plus chrome rims and stuff is NOT my thing but I'm not gonna knock this dude for that. Maybe if I lived in Bogota I would have spinners too. Its all relative!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.