New guy on board past E36 owner. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 11:13 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ziggy is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hi all! i came across this board while i was thinking about my old E36 325i.......I'm actually thinkin about buying an identical replacement for it, since i miss that car out of all the cars i had. I can also give u guys alot of advice on these older cars. I'll post up pics of her real soon. She was a 92 325i 4dr bright red. her old mods were:

H&R/Bilstein suspension
Racing Dynamics V12 front bumper
17x8 BBS RX's 225/40 tires
Euro Lighting/Body colored moldings, mirrors, door handles
Remus Exhaust

She was a clean car with the looks that got looks...She got totalled in 1999 when a dumb chick made a left turn in an intersection as i was going through it...At the time of the accident, it had 156,000 thousand miles with all original parts, water pump, radiator, etc........It trips me out that my car never had a single problem ever! it was properly maintained right, but it was also driven hard all the time....Even her automatic tranny was in one piece and never had any problems! Anyways, nice board...stay tuned for pics. Oh yeah, she was bought brand new in 1992 when the E36 body came out........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 11:19 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lwebb12 Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb12
such a sad end

Member 150+ MPH club
Member of the 3-Pedal club
Memebr BMW FORUMS V1 CLUB
JL Audio 13W7 in W7 pro wedge box powered by JL Audio 1000/1 slash series amp. JL Audio RBC. V1 hardwired.
Euro First Aid Kit, warning triangle, and fire extinguisher. Euro Storage bin Mod. UUC Stage III lightweight flywheel/clutch.
#3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 03:55 AM
n00b

Ziggy is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Yeah, it really was a sad end to such a great car.That car was built like a tank...it sux because that car was fully paid for and it would have had an even longer life than it did..If i still had it now, it would probably be running an M3 swap...The thing is that i still like the E36 body jus a little bit more than the current E46 body...I think the E36 still has more character and is more BMW like than todays BMW's..If i buy another E36 body, i hope i get one that was as trouble free as my original car.The idea I have is maybe buyin a 98 M3 4dr red with black interior and basically fix it up to resemble my old car, same wheels same body kit, witht he prices of E36 M3's goin down, it could be a reality.....Oh yeah, wat really makes it sad after that car got wrecked is that that car was my dad's pride and joy before it was passed on to me in 1996.He was really into it especially when it got dressed up...

ray
#4 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 07:11 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lwebb12 Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb12
///M power

Member 150+ MPH club
Member of the 3-Pedal club
Memebr BMW FORUMS V1 CLUB
JL Audio 13W7 in W7 pro wedge box powered by JL Audio 1000/1 slash series amp. JL Audio RBC. V1 hardwired.
Euro First Aid Kit, warning triangle, and fire extinguisher. Euro Storage bin Mod. UUC Stage III lightweight flywheel/clutch.
#5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Ski
Sheer Driving Pleasure

Ski is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear your prob's dude..

My Jet Black's
'03 3.0i Z4 Loaded
'02 325Ci Loaded
'06 330xi Loaded
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)