BMW Werkz banner

New To Bmw And Looking At A 325-28ci

766 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  theogill 
#1 ·
hey guys im new here and i guess im in the market for a BMW 3 series. preferably a 323, 325, 328Ci. M3 is way out of my price range which happens to be about 15grand. im looking for the latest model car with the lowest mileage possible and preferable a 5/6 speed manual tranny. Is this unrealistic? Also what common problems are associated with the car. My good friend d3ity has educated me well on the ways of the BMW but i still have a few questions so sorry for the n00b post. currently i drive a 96 passat GLX VR6 if you were wondering.
-thanks! and hopefully joining the BMW community soon!

#2 ·
HMMM, there are a few potential problems, but that depends on which model years, etc. You probably want to be more specific about what your budget is, what years/models you;re looking at and so on...and you'll get more responses.
If you can, get the car checked out by a BMW mechanic. It's worth the couple bones, as I found out 2 grand later.
HAve Fun! :driving

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.