BMW Werkz banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need some help on some M3 MOds

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  witeshark 
#1 ·
:D Hey guys.. Looking as though I got lucky. found an E36 M3 for 7500 with just a little over 100K. GOod possibility I'll be picking it up next weekend. What are some good mods that you guys would suggest that are cheap that will give me some feel.. I'm not just looking for HP but I would like some handling and .... "FEEL of the car" mods.. Keep in mind I'm paying on the car and I'm 17 so most of my paychecks will be going to the CAR... What is decently cheap?

#2 ·
woah. where are you getting an M3 for $7,500?? my 328i is worth about that with 100k... ive been in the market and have never seen one for sale for less than like 10k, and thats one with problems or 150k+ miles... you may want to make sure your buying a good car before thinking about mods... if not, all that paycheck will be going to maintenence....
~Kingo

#3 ·
RexKing86 said:
woah. where are you getting an M3 for $7,500?? my 328i is worth about that with 100k... ive been in the market and have never seen one for sale for less than like 10k, and thats one with problems or 150k+ miles... you may want to make sure your buying a good car before thinking about mods... if not, all that paycheck will be going to maintenence....
~Kingo
+1

get a bmw inspection and do decent service and stuff before looking at mod's for it.

#6 ·
The car has was stripped to be a track car... so the interior is out and no a/c but he is giving me the interior to put back in.. Seems like a great deal to me 114k so it isn't like it is a brand new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.