BMW Werkz banner

Need Radio Code For 1992 Business Radio

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kyle_baker 
#1 ·
:driving

Hello All! I was hoping someone could help me with my radio code to my 1992 e36 BUSINESS CASSETTE PLAYER that "CAN" control a CD Changer.

Here is the code F10719104 A

Does the "A" mean ALPHINE ?!

any help would be MOST APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!!

Dave

#4 ·
Originally posted by bitcore@Mar 6 2005, 06:13 PM
go to a dealership and they should look up the code for free, if not be like "I'll pay you 5 bucks for something that dosn't take more than 5 minutes to do."
[snapback]305061[/snapback]​
yeah, you definitly have to go to the dealership for that one, chances are no one on this forum has the same code as you, i'm not sure how they were distributed or if its the only one of its kind, but i do know that the dealership is basically the only place you can get it from, it's quick and easy, also write it down when you get it.

#6 ·
Originally posted by skitzvonbimmer@Mar 7 2005, 11:16 AM
alot of times if a a bmw mechanic has worked with the radio he will have written the code on the bottom of the unit, or it should be on a credit card looking thing in your manual
[snapback]305697[/snapback]​
yes, mine is on that creditcard thing in the manual also, but if yours isn't then just make sure you write it down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.