BMW Werkz banner

Mystery E36 Dash Button Found!

10K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  catalyst. 
#1 ·
Okay some of you may remember that a member here bought a mid 1990s 325i car and it had an OEM "electrical ciruit breaker" switch on a weird part of the E36 dash. And no other E36 owner claimed up to ever seeing such a button or heard of a button being located at that section of the dash...
anyway diagrams were posted, and photoshopped pictures were created to show us the "location" of the button...since it was such an odd thing....

anyway I was just cruising thru EBAY andguess what I found on a 1993 red 325i:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-BMW-32...1QQcmdZViewItem

anyway my point is I guess the guy was right after all about his car having this button, even though we all tarred and feathered him for hearesy!

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah i have it too, but mines not on a weird part of the dash, i mean its in the same place but there its not on a 'wood' background! nd yep it cuts the power to all the windows, not just the back ones!

there i went nd got proof lol

[attachmentid=22916]

Attachments

#7 ·
my cars a right hand drive nd the speedo is in km/h!

thts so random, i wonder how they decided wht cars have it nd wht ones dnt, oh well they decided not 2 put front fog lights into mine :mad: i rather have them than a stupid button!!!!

#13 ·
my fog light button is on the same side as urs, except its a right hand drive, my aircon is on the left hand side of my steering wheel nd the fog lights nd light switches on the right side...as u can see above!

yeah US nd probably UK have MPG, as u guys still use inches, feet, gallons nd whtnot hehe we've advanced to the whole meters thing :p

#15 ·
Originally posted by WarNox@Jul 18 2005, 08:07 PM
my fog light button is on the same side as urs, except its a right hand drive, my aircon is on the left hand side of my steering wheel nd the fog lights nd light switches on the right side...as u can see above!

yeah US nd probably UK have MPG, as u guys still use inches, feet, gallons nd whtnot hehe we've advanced to the whole meters thing :p
[snapback]363355[/snapback]​
Drug dealers here are up to speed. They deal grams and kilos, and many carry 9mm pistols.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.