Okay so im getting ready to buy my first car. Nothing can change my mind about buying a BMW e36 ! I am currently looking at a 95' BMW 325is with 118K on the speedo. The asking price is $4295 it seems to be in very nice condition and it's also a 5spd manual! What do you guys think.. good idea as my first car?
P.S. - I have A LOT of plans for this car in the future as i am a young BMW enthusiast! I basically want to make this BMW what i have always seen as the European Style of Modding Cars!
First Things to be done to the car will be a regular tune up and flushing and renewing the engine/transmission oil.
- After that the fun begins ... M3 Front bumper
- Angel Eye Headlights and a nice set of fog lights
- Lowering Springs to give the car a nice stance
- I'll be on a hunt for OEM M3 E36 Rims once i get the car.
- When i have the money ill want to get a nice exhaust system and also buy myself a decent air intake for the bimmer.
Keep in mind i am a Sophmore in Highschool and i major in Automotive i have my mind set to have this car my way by senior year!
Any Thoughts or Comments about my Future Plans?