BMW Werkz banner

M3 Transplant

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  94BMW325i 
#1 ·
want to know how difficult it is to transplant an m3 engine into a 325,and what would i need to use?

#2 ·
#5 ·
everybody wants to....nobody ever really goes for it.

its the cool self-intro to the forums.
"hello everybody.......im drop a M3 into my 318......but i dont know how......."

if you dont know how to swap an engine.....i would really suggest going to a shop and having them do it right. theres alot that will/can go wrong......so if you have to ask,,,,,,,,,you probably shouldn't do it yourself.

Mark

#6 ·
Kinda along the same lines does anyone know where and if you can get the eurospec m3 engines the s52 i believe?

If you are gonna do a m3 swap and spend the money look for one of those they have alot more power.

#7 ·
Originally posted by jshearer@Feb 13 2005, 06:10 PM
Kinda along the same lines does anyone know where and if you can get the eurospec m3 engines the s52 i believe?

If you are gonna do a m3 swap and spend the money look for one of those they have alot more power.
[snapback]291199[/snapback]​
Just wondeirng how much does it cost to do such a swap? Not that I'd do it, but am just being curious...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.