looking for parts in oakville on. can. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 01:35 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oldschool93 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
looking for parts in oakville on. can.

hey, just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to check out parts for the E36 around the oakville area and/or around. I own a 1993 320i and im just looking to customizing it a little. cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 07:06 PM
n00b

HectorQ is on a distinguished road
ok .. to start .. F the dealer. but the place is right beside them on the south service road just after the BMW dealership. It is called Peninsula Import Auto Parts @ 2412 South Service Rd W. This are for new parts. If you looking for bargains then check out kijiji
#3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 07:35 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
thanks man. i'll check it out. just wondering, are you around this area? im also wondering if guys get together around this area and show off their rides and stuff. thanks man.

Cheeers
#4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 08:57 PM
n00b

well i live in Hamilton by McMaster University. Im doing coop as water resource engineer for Oakville at Town Hall. So if you ever flood or got a problem with a sewer now you know who to bitch at!! lol hahaha . sad but its true.

Not sure but here are tons of BMWs and BENZ so something must take place. if you find out let me know. im gonna check this other parts place in toronto for used parts. lookign for side pannels. ill see if its worth it or not.

If you need a mechanic i got a couple. one in oakville $75 .. and other $40 in Hamilton but you got to chase his ass to get him to work on the car. Both are pretty good and the oakville one is pretty straight and charges everything over the table including tax. other is pure cash job. Both are certified and worked at delearship with all their fancy tools. I still do most of the work myself but when you are stuck you know where to go for a third opinion, of couse our beloved Bimmer Forums are #2.

By the way i got the freaking code reader brand new for the BMWs but i need to see if it works. I been trying to use on my car but i get nothing. I think my ECU is fried since i got no counter for oil or service. car runs fine. I will like to try it on another vehicle and isolate the problem so if you need a diagnosis or get rid of oil or service light just let me know.
#5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
n00b

AND BIMMERWERKS!!! can;t believe i missed that one too.
#6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 12:02 AM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
oh great lol, ive never had any problems with floods but i'll keep that in mind.
yea theres a ton of bmws, every other car pretty much. theres gota be a joint where ppl hang out and show off their rides.
Thats what im looking for too, just some used parts really. lol. nothin too fancy just to make it look a lil customized and whatnot. i dont always go with the used parts, but for somethin thats just for looks, why not.
i got a pretty good mechanic that i trust religiusly but he likes to take his time doing the work. lol. but if i'll remember that.
Oh no way, I was looking for one of those a few months ago to reset one of my lights on my dashboard. its the brake light, will it work for that?
thanks man, we gota find somewhere to show off the rides lol

Cheeers
#7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 AM
n00b

break light.. most likely the break sensors if your breaks pads are good. i won;t be there tmw but I can meet you monday afternoon and read it if you want.
#8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 12:47 AM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
everything is almost brand new, brake pads discs the whole shabang. but i just didnt reset the thing, they told me it would go away by it self and it didnt. yea monday works for me, just pm's me or somethin.

Cheeers
#9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 10:35 AM
n00b

hey. send me an email to arrange a meeting place, i brought the code reader with me today. I can do at 12 during lunch time or 4-430 after work. hectorcch88@ - hotmail.
#10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 04:34 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
hey whats goin on. i just found out why my sensor was going off. it was because i cleaned my disc brakes and i didnt dried them properly. its all good now. i dont want to waste your time. and i dont have any other codes. im located just an exit after ford drive. i found some website were it shows you some of the meetings that go on around here.
Toronto east(Ajax) BMW crises - M42club.com - Home of the BMW E30/E36 318i/iS

Cheeers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)