Lets see the cars

8K views 104 replies 50 participants last post by  trinidon2k 
#1 ·
heres my 96 328i,

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by Doogle325@Apr 27 2004, 01:54 PM
you should immediately scrape that crap off the front window......IMMEDIATELY...Ricer boy!!!!! Oh yeah ....and get your resize on dawggie :eek:uch
:screwy LMAO i agree here, scrape those ugly stickers off your BMW dude, you have a nice car, you downgraded it by putting them sticks all over. :gay Don't say we didn't warn you. When the other members here see that, they're gonna trash talk your car. Remember: "all in good humor" :lmao2

Attachments

#10 ·
buuhh99.... I thought you had the blue m3 in your avatar picture thing. Haha nice car... I also have Black 4door but I haven't gotten any pictures yet.

#11 ·
please people re-size your damn pics If you guys dont come back and re-size im going to edit your pic out untill you resize them in, they are more than 4 times the screen size. and guys take it easy on dissing the guy with stickers. remember to each his own.

here is some pics of my car.

#19 ·
Damn, learn to resize. Every windows computer comes with paint so don't give any excuses.

#23 ·
Furious,
I was looking through the photo section of the forum at some before and after pics. Where did u go to get your spoiler and how much did it cost you to have it painted and put on? Id really like to put one on my car this summer.

-John

#25 ·
Hey BimmerMan, did you ever play a game called Return to Castle Wolfenstein? Cuz I belonged to this clan in the game, and one of the guys was showin me pics of his car, and it looked exactly like yours. My name was ///M3 Zero, if that helps at all.

#26 ·
WEL

I will be the judge of this thread.

My pics so far

Tied for the blue imaginary ribbon is BMWL2, Furious, and Eddrolled211

As a judge im god

so suck up to me

Eggroll will be disqualified if he does not post a pic other than his signature.

You have been warned

-///M Power
-Official Head Judge~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.