BMW Werkz banner

Lets see the cars

8K views 104 replies 50 participants last post by  trinidon2k 
#1 ·
heres my 96 328i,

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
mikester318 has the best car!!! I have the same color, sport rims, grey skirts and amber light stuff like him! hahahah! I'm just ashamed to post untill I get my car how I want it to look.

#34 ·
Here's my sweet ride. It beats all of you guys lame attempts....

Attachments

#42 ·
Thanks, I was looking for my 1st bimmer, and found this one in dec. 48,000 miles for $11,000-- car was mint could not pass it up. I installed the clear side markers and corners last week. I have a k&n cone filter that I am going to install soon I am looking for rear lghts with no amber, but the 318ti's are slim pickins' and when i do find them they are out of my price range.

Attachments

#47 ·
Originally posted by spiff325is@Apr 27 2004, 08:12 PM
Hey BimmerMan, did you ever play a game called Return to Castle Wolfenstein? Cuz I belonged to this clan in the game, and one of the guys was showin me pics of his car, and it looked exactly like yours. My name was ///M3 Zero, if that helps at all.
That's weird. Never played that game, but I do play Americas Army, you know that game? I'm in a clan called [FC] = Fight Club :rock :guns

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.