BMW Werkz banner

Just Lowered My Car

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  thekid 
#1 ·
What do ya'll think?

Is the rear too low compared to the front?

[attachmentid=19543]

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Originally posted by funtoos@Mar 12 2005, 03:28 PM
What do ya'll think?

Is the rear too low compared to the front?

[attachmentid=19543]
[snapback]309659[/snapback]​
When were the spring installed? if it was only yesterday or today they will sink a bit more. Looks pretty good as is... The front is maybe just a touch up from where it should be... Go throw it through some twisties and it should be alright.

#7 ·
thanx guyz... i looked up some other members rides for comparison and i think it's ok...

next is an intake and side corners... i m thinking of getting new wheels to but i would have to sell these first.. anybody interested?

#9 ·
What kind of springs did you use??? Did you replace your struts and shocks as well??

because the H & R springs lower your car 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear, and with the natural stance/setup of our cars 1.5 in front and 1"in back is perfect. Unlike most other springs (Eibach, etc.) which lower your entire car 1.3-1.5 inches.

#10 ·
Originally posted by chr328is@Mar 12 2005, 09:06 PM
What kind of springs did you use??? Did you replace your struts and shocks as well??

because the H & R springs lower your car 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear, and with the natural stance/setup of our cars 1.5 in front and 1"in back is perfect. Unlike most other springs (Eibach, etc.) which lower your entire car 1.3-1.5 inches.
[snapback]309829[/snapback]​
i bought the bilstein bts kit from shox.com... it came with bilstein sport struts/shocks and lowering springs (supposedly hyper coil makes them), but the springs say bilstein on it.. they would not reveal who the real manufacturer of the springs is...
the specs said it would lower the car approx 1"-1.25"...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.