BMW Werkz banner

Just arrived from TMS...

4K views 62 replies 17 participants last post by  SHAHAB323IS 
#1 ·
check it out, my saturday project,

can you guess what it is, lol, shouldn't be that hard :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Yay rotors! I hate the break in period though, anticipation sucks.

#8 ·
97alpineM3 said:
I'm guessing you got the Brembo front with Zim rear package... from where.. and how much?... just curious.

Good stuff...

oh... and BTW folks... he told me well over a year ago that he needed new rotors... muuuhaha.

Les
from Turner motorsport, yes they are just regular rotors eric, i basically just got what i could afford, $288 shipped, new rotors, pads, retaining screws, sensors, and some ate super blue brake fluid, and yes a few of you already knew what i've been waiting for, and yes eric i'm going to put them on tommorow

#12 ·
those are...how does it go...."hawt"

have fun installing (i'm not being sarcastic).

#19 ·
///M Power said:
Oh my god I think i know where youre talkign about when you sya 16 mm. Shit those bolts are fucking impossible (on the back).
yeah lol when i said 16mm les knew exactly what i was talking about, although he said the hardest ones were the rotor retaining screws, that's the next step once i get the damn pad carriers of, i'm not looking forward to a more stubborn bolt

#23 ·
done... i would post pics but camera battery is done

m3alpine97 (7:07:51 PM): How did you end up getting the bolts off?
SHAHAB323IS (7:11:47 PM): well this is pretty interesting
SHAHAB323IS (7:11:52 PM): for the front lest
SHAHAB323IS (7:11:53 PM): left
SHAHAB323IS (7:12:08 PM): since it was it's loosend in a downward direction
m3alpine97 (7:12:16 PM): yea
SHAHAB323IS (7:12:44 PM): i stood on the wrench, grasped the hood by the wiper, and put my weight and every ounce of strength in my right leg down and got them off
SHAHAB323IS (7:13:22 PM): for the right front i had to lay down on the ground in front of the car while pushing with my arms against the wall in the garage and push out with my leg towards the car
m3alpine97 (7:13:36 PM): Wish I could have seen this

the back didn't need any acrobatic wrench work, and the rotor retaining screws were easy peasy thanks to all who gave advice

#25 ·
wow that looks really interesting!
look at all the brakes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.