BMW Werkz banner

Identify my car!!!

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Xman 
#1 ·
I have a 1994 BMW E36 Coupe. I need to know if it is a 318is or a 318i? I am unsure as apparently Coupes are strictly 318is, however my car manual only lists the Coupes as a 318i!

Does anyone have any idea, I need to know A.S.A.P. as I am planning to replace my Exhaust Manifold with extractors and apparently the engines are different so the faces will be different.

Ta :)

#2 ·
Post the last 7 digits of your VIN number and I can pull the original factory build sheet that lists model info and options it came with.

#4 ·
1995 E36 325iS Build sheet

Hi, I saw your post and I am interested in getting my build sheet and hoping you might help me. The number is EF50858.
New member here and I just bought the car two months ago to work on in my spare time. This is my second one. I had a '93 325i AC/Schnitzer when I lived in S. America, and never lost the love for a Bimmer.
Anyway, anything you could help me with , will be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Xavier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.