1. Pop out the sun roof switch using your fingernails or a screw driver.
2. Put your finger in the hole and pull down on the panel. the whole thing will come down, but you have to pull hard.
3. Disconect the sun roof switch.
4. Pop out the three lights (dome light and two map lights)
5. There will be 5 wires comming out of it. you want the green one for power.
6. Connect your detector wires as you see fit (solder, crimp, wire nut, etc). Make sure it works, then stick the wires back in place.
7. Run the Radar wire out between the dome lights and the sun roof switch pannel in the corner.
8. Put in the lights and panel back on and plug in the sun roof switch.
9. Mount in front of the mirror.
<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>1995 e36 3 Series RIP
1999 e46 3 Series BURN IN HELL
2000 MR-S Roadster= Current</span></span>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.