BMW Werkz banner

Hey Everyone

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Frank 
#1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to this forum. I own 97 328is that has a few mods to it. Ive owned it for about 4 years now and still cant get enough of it. This year i've been forced to drive it in the winter and feel really badly about :cry the things we do for family :guns . Anyway i've loved bmw's since I think when I started noticing cars so jsut like to say look foward to talking to people that share the same feelings. Ciao for now and Merry Christmas

Oh by the way you guys gotta let me know how to put those pics under your name.

#4 ·
Originally posted by Frank@Dec 21 2004, 08:08 PM
[snapback]255936[/snapback]​
They're called Signatures. Go to your profile "My Controls," and click on the signature section. In the signature section, type (img)url(/img), except instead of parenthesis, use brackets []. If you need someone to host the image for you, drop me a PM or message me on AIM.

:welcome

#6 ·
Originally posted by Deloriant+Dec 21 2004, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deloriant @ Dec 21 2004, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Frank@Dec 21 2004, 08:08 PM
[snapback]255936[/snapback]​
They're called Signatures. Go to your profile "My Controls," and click on the signature section. In the signature section, type (img)url(/img), except instead of parenthesis, use brackets []. If you need someone to host the image for you, drop me a PM or message me on AIM.

:welcome
[snapback]255944[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

STILL HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT

#8 ·
Aight look... I'll make this simple...

Get a picture of your car you like.... change the size.. so that its maybe W: 700; H: 300 Pix.. or so... then save that as a .JPEG file.

Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and click browse and find that file.. and click "Host It"... then copy the top left one with brakets around the URL. Go to your profile "My Controls," and click on the signature section. Then enter that copied picture into the signature section.

Good Luck,

Les

BTW there is a write up on how to do signature in the FAQ section of this forum.

#9 ·
Originally posted by 97alpineM3@Dec 21 2004, 08:44 PM
Aight look... I'll make this simple...

Get a picture of your car you like.... change the size.. so that its maybe W: 700; H: 300 Pix.. or so... then save that as a .JPEG file.

Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and click browse and find that file.. and click "Host It"... then copy the top left one with brakets around the URL. Go to your profile "My Controls," and click on the signature section. Then enter that copied picture into the signature section.

Good Luck,

Les

BTW there is a write up on how to do signature in the FAQ section of this forum.
[snapback]255963[/snapback]​
THANKS BRO

#14 ·
welcome aboard.... :wave

#20 ·
find an image that you want as your signature, right click on it and hit copy image location, ok when you log in, go to the top right of the website, , then click on my controls, then look on the left side and hit edit signature, then when the box comes up that you can entr stuff as your signature, click on the little button that says img, then when a box comes up right click and paste that image location you copied into that little box then hit ok, then hit update or preview

oh and welcome

oh nevermind looks like you got it when i first looked at this thread i guess your signature hadn't loaded

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.