BMW Werkz banner

hey everybody!

3K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  M3Daemon 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum, and just wanted to say HI to everybody :wave I have had my 92 325i for over a year now and I LOVE THAT CAR :thumbs I have done a couple mods which I am listing at the bottom. I have gathered much experience in working on the e36 over the time I've had it. I have installed all the upgrades myself, or at least I was helping during the installation. However there are many things I am still planning to do and I hope I can get some hints and advice from you guys on this forum. Of course I will also share my experience with the e36, as well as I can.
Cheers to everybody :cheers :wink

My car:

1992 325i - Black

Performance Upgrades:
- Topspeed High-flow catback exhaust
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Eibach lowering springs
- Mille Miglia 18x9 rims with Khumo MX 225/40R18 tires
- Short shifter
- Typhoon cold air intake
- Brembo Cross-drilled rotors, PBR Axxis Pads
- Front upper strut bar
- Stone Racing Headers
- UUC clutch stop
- AutoThority Performance Chip

Visual Upgrades:
- Euro-spec headlights with daemon eyes, black projector corner lights
- M3 tail-lights
- white high output lights all around
- AC-Schnitzer shift knob

See less See more
#5 ·
welcome...enjoy this place and have a beer on pres.. :thumbs

#7 ·
lol....ok i'll just have one too

#12 ·
Originally posted by El Presidente@Mar 24 2004, 11:47 PM
Only one though, I drink Imports and they're expensive
If you drink import, I can recommend a good one: "Tucher Hefeweizen". Great German beer, my personal favorite :beer :thumbs

#17 ·
Originally posted by jllphan@Mar 25 2004, 01:51 AM
welcome demon, i mean damon, err i mean daemon!

Hey prez, got a red and white in your cooler? :beer

Edit: what kinda front turn markers are those
Thanks jllphan!

About the corner lights... I got them from eBay a looong time ago. Apparently I got one of the last batch becuase I haven't seen them up on eBay since. They look similar to the black G3 corner lights but they hide the bulb, so it's not visible from the front.

Attachments

#23 ·
Looks good, I love those demon eyes.

#24 ·
hey welcome to the forums

did u get those those demon eyes off of german stuff 4 you .com i have been looking for some like that and thoise look sick. if they arn't from germanstuff4you then were did u get them. Also i notice you did some stuff to your brakes did you put in bigger rotors or same size? and do you plan to upgrade the calpiers as well if you could tell me any thing about the brakes and lights that would be most helpfull

#26 ·
Originally posted by buuhh99@Mar 26 2004, 09:57 AM
hey welcome to the forums

did u get those those demon eyes off of german stuff 4 you .com i have been looking for some like that and thoise look sick. if they arn't from germanstuff4you then were did u get them. Also i notice you did some stuff to your brakes did you put in bigger rotors or same size? and do you plan to upgrade the calpiers as well if you could tell me any thing about the brakes and lights that would be most helpfull
Yes, I got those from germanStuff4you. They are very good quality. In order to install them you have to cut wires though. There are some setups out there (I saw one on ebay) which are prewired so all you need to do is plug in your stock light connectors, but the ones I saw only come with the blue angle eyes and I am not sure about their overall quality.

About the brakes. I have installed cross-drilled Brembo rotors to get rid of brake fading while braking from very high speed.. They are stock size. I figured that would be enough. The BMW stock brakes are really good the way they come from factory, so I don't think I will upgrade the calipers either (I will paint them though :wink ). With decent brake pads and steel-braded brake lines (which is one of my next upgrades) you should be all set. :thumbs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.