BMW Werkz banner

HELP!! need front bumper removal instructions

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  KeyaraE36 
#1 ·
HELP!! need front bumper removal instructions!!!!!

i cracked the foglight on the right side
and i need to fix it
i got the part to fix it (right foglight and bracket)

i just need the instructions to fix the foglight and my bf said he might need the instructions to take off the front bumper unless u guys can tell me if its possible to install the foglight and bracket without removing the bumper

thanks

keyara
(1998 BMW 328i E36)

#2 ·
Originally posted by KeyaraE36@Apr 17 2004, 06:03 PM
HELP!! need front bumper removal instructions!!!!!

i cracked the foglight on the right side
and i need to fix it
i got the part to fix it (right foglight and bracket)

i just need the instructions to fix the foglight and my bf said he might need the instructions to take off the front bumper unless u guys can tell me if its possible to install the foglight and bracket without removing the bumper

thanks

keyara
(1998 BMW 328i E36)
FAQ for e36 bumper removal

#3 ·
For a cracked foglight you got ripped off, as the bracket should have been unaffected by the crack. All you should have to do is pop the foglight out, disconnect it, plug the new one in, and pop it all back in place.

#5 ·
Yeah. Check your owners manual on how to change a bulb. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure it tells you how to pop the glass out. I may be wrong, but I think you could just replace it that way.

#6 ·
Just pop the foglight out one little clip holds it in. It'll be on the inside of the light toward the middle of the car.

#7 ·
hey, was it the driver or passenger side? I hit a racoon last night and I need a new bracket. You shouldn't need a new bracket, so yeah......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.