BMW Werkz banner

H&R sport springs

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  stracer 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a link or pics of how they look on a coupe? I was trying to decide on if i should go with the sports or race.

#3 ·
I always here of people saying to replace shocks also when u do the springs. But I am tryin to save some money and I would think that since its not a dramatic drop what chance is there of my springs goin bad. Like I said b4 in previous post that I have lowered cars with springs (hondas, acuras) and when i went with a sport springs the shocks where fine, but with a race spring or coilover the shocks eventually wore out.

#4 ·
usually the reason they say that is because if you are going to go with a lower spring and obviously a stiffer they feel that your stock shocks may wear quicker, this could be true because the shock will sit in a more compressed state, and will be subjected to a little bit harder work. i think the H&R sports are pretty stiff, if i didnt change my shocks when i did the springs, i would have had to soon after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.